"OPERATION BLUE" HUMANITY MASK
"OPERATION BLUE" HUMANITY N99 mask
- Made in Los Angeles, USA
- Elastic inside the top edge to shape to the face and is secured by a wire on top of the nose
- Elastic fold over under the chin
- Cotton outside shell in our exclusive "Operation Blue"
- Inside lining is made with luxurious 18mm Silk Charmeuse - silk is a temperature regulator, naturally hypoallergenic, dust mite deterrent, and natural fungal repellent
- Hemp Flax pocket to add your filter and essential oil for extra effectiveness
- Drawstring adjustable model/tencel bio cord which is anti-microbial
- Washable and re-useable
- Sustainable and Upcycled (cotton, silk and hemp waiting to be used)
We encourage you to purchase masks AND make a direct donation!
Fashion Entrepreneurs from the South Bay LAHIVE and Wendy Glez have joined forces to give back through the #giveandreceivefund - a fundraising initiative benefiting both LA area Fashion Workers and First Responders on the front lines at some of our Los Angeles hospitals. Proceeds from the sales of our masks will go to assist LA area fashion workers. In addition to the purchase of a mask, if you would like to make a direct donation to #giveandreceivefund, please click on the link below. Your direct donations will provide further relief to these workers, as well as be used to provide funds to local hospitals for supplies like masks, gloves, gowns, shoe covers, face shields, and goggles.
"OPERATION BLUE" is exclusively available under this duo's collaboration and ONLY AVAILABLE ON LAHIVE'S WEBSITE. No returns accepted.
Thank you in advance for your purchase and your donation. We wish you and your loved ones much Health and Love. PLEASE share the donation link with your personal universe!
Care: Wash and Dry in dryer or line dry for best result. Recommended to do so every use while in this pandemic.
May iron when necessary.
This face mask, like most all face masks, is not meant to replace the surgical face mask, it is a contingency plan for those who have no avail to surgical mask in the market. Proper use of a surgical mask is still the best way to prevent virus infection.